The Charming Hotel Choice in Charleston’s Historic District
The King Charles Inn, At Your Service
Experience the charm of traditional southern hospitality and a storied heritage when you choose the most accommodating hotel in Charleston’s Historic District. The King Charles Inn, featuring accommodations fit for a modern monarch and thoughtful service for the discerning traveler, is the preeminent hotel of Downtown Charleston’s Museum Mile.
Central to the enchanting destinations of Downtown Charleston and beyond, the King Charles Inn places the best of the Holy City at your feet; the region’s renowned attractions, historical sites, famed restaurants, and shopping are within walking distance of our hotel at the corner of Meeting and Hasell Streets.
Whether gathering with a group for business, exploring the rich history of the region, or seeking an escape to a thriving yet leisurely locale, Downtown attractions are merely steps away when you stay at the King Charles Inn.
Choose the King Charles Inn as your own personal kingdom during your reign in Charleston’s Historic District and enjoy convenient amenities including:
- Complimentary High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Parking
- Complimentary passes to Pivotal Fitness
- Complimentary Coffee During Breakfast Hours
- Complimentary Tea and Cookie Service, Nightly
- Complimentary Evening Reception featuring Artisan Cheeses and accoutrements
- Happy Hour specials
- Business Center
- Concierge Services
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning / Laundry Service
- Bicycle Rentals Available
- On-Site a la carte breakfast, and daily Bar Service at BREW Pub & Cafe
- Outdoor Pool with Sundeck / Terrace